Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

I've let this blog languish too long...

I haven't worked on the box project in forever.  That's going to have to become, once again - for the second year, my winter project.  However, I don't want to let this blog die off.  It has lots of potential.  So let me tell you what content is to come:

There will be updates about what it was like to plan and perform the upcoming Ghost Patrol - Bust A 'Nother Ghost event.  The first of these I posted this morning.  I'll have to wait until the event has taken place to share details, however.

There will be videos of me playing the ukulele.  Okay, maybe that's not something you want to see or hear but I need to keep motivated so I'll keep practicing and I was thinking on my birthday that I should record myself doing a song a week.  That's a pretty heavy schedule so I will instead do a song a month.  The song for October will be a stylistic rendition of Jackie Wilson's "Higher and Higher".  Oh yes, this is going to be so rockin' the statue of liberty will shake her thing all over NYC.

There will be, finally, commercials and television reviews, complaints, criticisms, observations and angry howling rants.  :)

Stay tuned.

1 comment: