Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Inaugural Blogural

I stubbed out this blog a while ago and then never used it. I'd intended it to be a sort of television commercial as well as television show review blog. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), after a long day of work I just didn't have the motivation to sit down and actually type out my rants. Rants on how some commercials not only fail to entice me to buy the advertised product but sometimes make me want to stop watching the show the the commercial is attached to, just to get away from the idiocy-induced nausea (I'm looking at you, Old Spice commercial where the dude forces a piece of paper into a woman's mouth with his tongue) went unwritten.

Recently, though, as I've wanted to better document projects I'm working on and have wanted a webspace to serve as a bit of a thought repository, the idea of having a blog has again become appealing. Rather than start a new blog, which would require thinking up a new blog title which could take untold amounts of time, thought, effort; I've decided to just use this blog for whatever I feel like, possibly even commercial commentary.

Let's do this!